"Horror games are an art, not a science, and the guys at The Deep End Games are in the middle of painting one creepy portrait."
- Game Informer
"This crew has some serious credentials to their name."
- Modern Horrors
"Enthralling and disturbing."
- Den of Geek
Perception has received extensive coverage from countless media outlets, including:
- Destructoid - Ex-Irrational devs announce new Horror Game Perception
- Destructoid - Lose Your Sight and Possibly Your Mind in Perception
- Eurogamer - Perception is a new horror game from some of the people behind Bioshock
- Gamecrate - Perception is a new horror game from Ex-Irrational Devs
- Game Informer - The 13 Most Interesting Horror Games Coming in 2017
- Game Informer - Perception, A Horror Game From Ex-BioShock Developers, Is Coming To Xbox One
- Games Master Magazine - #1 Indie Master Oct 2015
- Gameskinny - Most anticipated horror games of 2016
- GameSpot - 11 Cool Games You Might Have Missed at PAX East 2017
- IGN - IGN First for January 2016
- IGN - 15 Most Anticipated Horror Games of 2016
- Kotaku - A horror game where you can't see
- Machinima - Best Games from Pax East 2017
- PC Gamer - Former Irrational devs announce Perception, a sound-based horror game
- PC Gamer - Perception is happening, new silent mode announced
- Polygon - Blind first-person adventure Perception coming from ex-Irrational team the Deep End
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Former Irrational folks crowdfund horror
- Popcorn Horror - The biggest horror stories of 2015
- 9 to 5 Games - New story-based adventure game from former BioShock devs...